Conventional medicine dictates the use of pharmaceutical drugs and chemicals that have proven harmful and/or fatal to many unsuspecting pets and pet owners. New Beginnings encourages the use of natural products for the control of fleas and ticks.
Flea And Tick Prevention Resources
- Your Dog And Toxic Flea And Tick Prevention
- Deadly Flea and Tick Prevention (Dr. Judy Morgan)
- Does Bravecto Kill Dogs?
- Is Bravecto Save? (Facebook Group)
- Does Nexgard Kill Dogs? (Facebook Group)
- Does Simparica Kill Dogs? (Facebook Group)
- Does Trifexis Kill Dogs? (Facebook Group)
- Safely Detox Your Pets
- Your Pets Need This (Dr. Elizabeth Carney)
- How to Report an Adverse Drug Event
- FDA Adverse Drug Event Report for Bravecto, Nexgard, and Simparica Q4 2017