Thank you for your interest in volunteering for New Beginnings GSP Rescue, Inc. We are a Holistic/Alternative rescue! Without our volunteer’s gracious, selfless help our dogs wouldn’t find their forever homes.
Please read the rules and regulations below, then fill out the volunteer form.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please read through our website so you have a clear understanding of who we are and what we do.
- If you are volunteering to help pull dogs from shelters, provide transport or help with fundraising, please go directly to the volunteer form. If you are willing to foster, please continue reading below.
- If you have had no experience with German Shorthaired Pointers, please research the breed so you will know what to expect from your foster dog.
- All rescue dogs must be contained in physical fencing…ABSOLUTELY NO E-FENCING (INVISIBLE OR UNDERGROUND).
- The foster family will provide food for the foster dog unless you are unable to afford it.
- The Volunteer foster family will be required to keep in touch with the rescue so that the organization may know how the dog is doing in their foster home.
- Foster families are asked to write biographies for the dogs in their care and provide suitable pictures so foster dogs can be added to Dogs for Adoption, Petfinder, etc. as soon as possible.
- Foster families are required to house train and crate train foster dogs if needed. Dogs are to be socialized with people and other dogs so their placement will go smoothly.
All of our dogs are fostered in private homes! We do not have a kennel facility in Monrovia, MD for you to visit and meet the dogs.
You can read Adoption Process here.