As a non-profit rescue, there is a cost to doing business. Our funds are currently very low and we will soon be out of money. To avoid shutting down the rescue, we are reaching out to you in hopes that you can find it in your heart to help us continue to save dogs in need.
New Beginnings German Shorthaired Pointer Rescue (NBGSPR) is a non-profit, no kill 501(c)3 organization dedicated to the care, rehabilitation, and adoption of domestic animals. Staffed by volunteers, our main goals are:
- Remove animals from homeless situations.
- Provide medical care and rehabilitation as neccessary.
- Place animals in secure adoptive homes.
This year, our goal is to raise $20,000 to continue the important work we do. All donations go toward the food, housing, vetting and overall care of each dog we take in. Unfortunately, we get dogs that are heartworm positive, have broken bones or require surgeries that go beyond the general vetting that is necessary.
Here are a couple ways you can help:
- Just a small donation will help us get closer to our goal. You can make a single donation or even a monthly, recurring contribution in any amount you choose. No donation is too small! All donations are tax deductible and can be made online via our DONATE button below. Checks are also welcomed.
- Another way you can help us is by doing your Amazon shopping through our website. We are affiliated with Amazon’s Associate program which earns us money. It’s easy!! Simply go to the bottom of our any of our web pages and click on any Amazon advertisement. Log into your Amazon account, search for any product you wish to purchase and add to your cart. Check out as usual. It’s that simple! Do this for ALL your Amazon purchases and continue to help us throughout the year.
New Beginnings German Shorthaired Pointer Rescue is an all volunteer organization. We depend on donations for operating costs, veterinary bills, food expenses and rehabilitation of dogs that come into rescue. All donations we receive go directly toward rescue efforts.
Please help and DONATE today!